Here is some how to make origami videos and how to draw things. There will also be how to make toys for your pet,if you would like a special pet,origami or drawing video then tell me. Have fun! :)
JULIA! Post MORE! please! i really like this blog!! oh hi its Klara :)
really? i thought no one liked it so i stoped posting things but if u like guess ill make more things
please do!!!! i really like it! btw i voted for ' fun things to make ' :)
Oh, awesome I love this blog--I discovered it a week and a half ago but I keep forgetting to let you know I know your blog...
That pizza eraser--I have the same one!
JULIA! Post MORE! please! i really like this blog!! oh hi its Klara :)
ReplyDeletereally? i thought no one liked it so i stoped posting things but if u like guess ill make more things
Deleteplease do!!!! i really like it! btw i voted for ' fun things to make ' :)
DeleteOh, awesome I love this blog--I discovered it a week and a half ago but I keep forgetting to let you know I know your blog...
ReplyDeleteThat pizza eraser--I have the same one!
ReplyDelete